Friday, July 06, 2007

Hey, the Folks at the Tribune Walk Out on Movies -- You Can, Too! - Cinematical

Kim Voyner of Cinematical follows up on confessions in the Chicago Tribune of movies people have walked out on in this piece, and provides a list of movies Voynar wishes she had missed. I may look at my watch a lot, but I never think about walking out of movies. Voynar's skewering of the films she wishes she had missed was so much fun to read (even though we disagree on some of the titles) that I, for one, am glad she stayed to the (very) bitter end.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

Hola Nell ... I was trying to think if I've ever walked out of a movie, but I don't think I have ... The closest I've come in recent years was "Chicken Little," which was just an assault on all senses and sensability